Sherwood Park, AB
780.686.0544· [email protected]
Detail-oriented, innovative, and accomplished marketing professional with the ability to implement highly effective marketing campaigns that maximize a company’s sales revenue.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing strategies, market research techniques, and online marketing tools to execute campaigns and conduct consumer research.
- Skilled in developing and executing successful marketing and sales plans while supporting the organizational sales process.
- Adept at improving online communications using tools, such as Slack, Google apps, and Appear.in.
- Proven ability to analyze processes, identify weaknesses, and implement improvements to increase productivity and efficiency.
- Excellent interpersonal skills used to interact and build strong alliances with clients, senior leaders, associates, vendors, and other third parties.
- Capable of quickly learning and adapting to new information, procedures, and technologies.
UNIVERSITY OF MANITOBA, Telecommute, Sherwood Park, AB
Teachers Assistant, 9/2015 – Present
Applied marketing skills to develop and implement theoretical social media marketing plans with the College of Nursing to prevent the spread of preventive illness to Canadians through proper education. Plan, develop, and present engaging presentations remotely, educating students on power of social media. Refine and improve student-professor communications by implementing new online communication tools. Create challenging, innovative, and comprehensive assignments to improve student learning outcomes.
- Coached more than 14 student groups on working effectively as a team for the students’ major assignment.
- Improved communications between students and teachers using Slack messaging
- Lectured students remotely using advanced online tools
TECH BASICS, Sherwood Park, AB
Owner/Operator, 1/2010 – 12/2015
Applied operations, management, and leadership expertise to manage more than 25 clients while providing exemplary customer service. Developed and implemented strategies to improve availability of technology assistance in Strathcona County Operating system training, including training for Mac, Windows, Linux, Android, IOS, and Blackberry.
- Created firm to assist resident of Sherwood Park with resolving their technology problems
- Solved advanced networking, computer hardware, and software issues
- Developed referral program to increase client base
ELK ISLAND PUBLIC SCHOOL, Sherwood Park, AB
Maintenance Assistant, 4/2015 - 8/2015; 6/2014 - 8/2014
Conducted essential maintenance and operational tasks, including coordinating projects across multiple divisions of EIPS, organizing job priorities and delegating work to team members, operating variety of company vehicles, and logging hours of driving daily.
- Collaborated with principals, foreman, tradesmen, and teachers to ensure efficient work completion.
- Organized assignments by priority and location leading to increase efficiency
- Identified safety issues and provided solutions to these issues
STAPLES INC., Sherwood Park, AB
Technology Sales Associate, 9/2009 - 6/2014
Coordinated sales activities, including developing and implementing comprehensive personal selling techniques, training new team members, and providing high-quality customer care.
- Improved one-on-one training for new team members by developing new inventory management training material.
- Received two inspired selling awards across Edmonton district.
- Implemented new store selling strategies that increased attachment sales.
Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing 2014
Marketing & Sales Diploma 2012
NORTHERN ALBERTA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY – Edmonton, AB
- Dean’s Honour Roll